Listen to my thoughts and favorite tunes: On Air!

Thursday 13 June 2013

Ngok.

I've just finished my Business Ethics final paper. Pfiuh.
I was so sleeeepppyyy. And now, my eyes are wide open.  o_O
So I decided to post something here.
Nobody will read. Don't bother.
I don't really care.
What I care is my blaberring thoughts really need to express this s**t.

So yeah, it's been a tough mid-year. And the toughest is still yet to come.
I'm tired. I had enough of whining, crying, throwing vent.

Sekarang aja ngomong gini. Entaran juga kambuh lagi. Yah, manusia.

If you're asking, what am I doing until early June..
A lot. I can't ask for more. Obviously, I won't.
I've gained much productiveness. (based on http://sprachgefuhl.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-does-productivity-differ-from.html)

I'm grateful for being so productive.
But, on the other side, I really need to breathe.
Chill. Relax.
Chillax.

This afternoon, my sister texted me. She asked me to spend my vacation in Jakarta.
She said, "There will be cooking demo. And the fee.. It's not pricey."
She sent me the schedule.
Whoa.
14 June. It's Chef Arnold. Will be showing cooking demo.
*faints*

Ah, let's see if I can make it.
That cooking demo is my motivation now. Ehehe..

Gimme hugs! Gimme hugs! :*


No comments:

Post a Comment